Pitch Types Available
Static Caravan Hire
Static Caravans On Sale
A beautiful holiday park offering a combination of large hard standing pitches with electric hook-up. A large toilet and shower block and wash up area. Laundry facilities with washing machines and tumble dryers. Thistle commended caravan holiday homes and one or two bedroomed apartments (situated on the 1st floor of the clubhouse building). Childrens outdoor play and indoor games room with pool table and tv lounge. Bar situated on Park and opens with main season - April to October at weekends.
Washing Up Facilities
Salmon and trout fishing on River Ardle which runs alongside the Park. (Permits available from Park Wardens - daily charging).
Public House Or Bar Within - 1 Mile
Golf Course Within - 7 Miles
Horse Riding Or Pony Trekking Within - 10 Miles
Indoor Swimming Pool Within - 6 Miles
Restaurant Or Cafe Within - 1 Mile
Shops Or Market Within - 1 Mile
Tennis Courts Within - 6 Miles
Other Facilities Nearby
No details entered by the campsite
WHAT TO DO IN THE AREA:
* Fishing for salmon and trout on the River Ardle which flows through Corriefodly Holiday Park, and on the River Ericht which flows through the town of Blairgowrie. Also in the area there is fishing in the River Isla, Blackwater and on the hill lochs in the glen shee area.
* Corriefodly House also offers a lounge bar, function room, TV lounge and indoor games room for all the family to enjoy.
* Glenshee, Scotlands largest ski area with 20 lifts and 36 runs being only a 30 minute drive away from Corriefodly Holiday Park.
* Championship Golf Courses within a 5 mile radious - The famous Rosemount & Lansdowne Golf Courses in Blairgowrie itself, also Alyth, Glenisla and Strathmore in Alyth. The Home of Golf 'St Andrews' is only a 45 minute drive from Blairgowrie.
* The Cateran Trail. A long distance circular walking route through the scenic Perthshire and Angus glens.
* Blairgowrie (nearest town) is only 10 minute drive away.
* 5 star graded Visit Scotland. *Thistle awarded caravan holiday homes * David Bellamy Conservation Gold Award Welcome Host.
No reviews posted for this campsite!